- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Health2works makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Health2works does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
The purpose of this website is to solicit practical support from family and friends for day to day activities. It is not intended to be used as a vehicle for conveying medical information.
Health2Works does not vouch for the suitability of jobs suggested by users of the site nor does it provide any guarantee that anyone volunteering to do a job is qualified, competent, physically or mentally able to do it.
Health2Works is not responsible for the way in which Rally Round is used by its users. The service is offered in good faith as a means for people who know and trust each other to help each other. It cannot be held responsible for malicious use.
Any work done or attempted to be done as a result of using Rally Round is solely the responsibility of the person or persons carrying it out. Health2Works is in no way liable for injuries or damage to people or property arising from tasks suggested on the site.
The email reminder service is offered on a best endeavours basis and is not guaranteed to be received by intended recipients. It is not intended to be used as a part of any communications relating to a safety procedure or emergency.
Health2Works is not responsible for any material placed on the site by users. Further it does not make any checks with regard to cyber liability, defamation, data protection, intellectual property rights or copyright, virus transmission or receipt, and cannot be held responsible for breaches of any laws associated with content provided by users.
Rally Round is not moderated by Health2Works. Health2Works is not responsible for deciding the membership of any support networks on Rally Round. Network membership is solely the responsibility of network coordinators. Furthermore Health2Works is not responsible for the actions of network coordinators. However network coordinators have the ability to delete jobs and remove users. It is up to network coordinators to agree with everyone who they invite into the support network on conventions for appropriate language and usage.
Only network coordinators can invite people into a network. Network coordinators must therefore ensure that they trust the owner of the email address to which invitations are sent.
Complaints about the misuse of Rally Round can be made to [email protected]
Further Limitations of liability
Health2works will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Health2works has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Health2works liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Health2works negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Health2works; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Health2works to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Health2works has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Health2works officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Health2works officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Health2works.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.