We want everyone who visits the Rally Round website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing?
To help us make the Rally Round website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Rally Round website.
How are we doing?
We’ve worked hard on the Rally Round website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
- Search form is hidden, but form label is not provided
- Mobile Search form is hidden, but form label is not provided
- Link to open search form “contains no text”
- Link to open mobile search form “contains no text”
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the Rally Round website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported assistive software
Rally Round should be compatible with most standard assistive software, including:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, such as Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages