Everyone can add tasks that need doing such as shopping, gardening and social activites…
Text and email alerts remind everyone what needs doing, who is doing what and when things need to be done
The Noticeboard means you can share any information that would be helpful for others in your network to see.
For example contact information for doctors or social care workers, important dates, favourite foods etc…
It’s easy to get started…
Invite family and friends who could help out to join your network
Everyone looks at what needs doing , chooses how best to help and add things for others to do
Watch Olive’s story…
Watch how Olive’s daughter starts a network and uses Rally Round to get family and friends helping out more.
Rally Round is safe and easy to use
Rally Round is secure. Users choose their own passwords and data is encrypted using a SSL certificate (the same technology used to secure online banking).
You can use Rally Round on any computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone, keeping you upto date at work, home or on the go.
Tips for staying safe on Rally Round
- Do not disclose information within Rally Round that you would not want disclosed to all members of the support group on a face-to-face basis.
- Do not agree to do something and then ask someone who is not in the support group to do it for you.
- If you ask someone to come into the home to do something then try and ensure someone else is there at the same time.
- If the person / family being supported is not personally a member of your Rally Round support group then agree a regular way to keep them up to speed with what is going on.
- You should not pay people to help out on Rally Round.
- Co-ordinators – Only invite people to join the support group you co-ordinate if you know and trust them.